[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - How to signal subprocess?

OlivierL do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 25 19:17:53 EST 2009

Hi,

I have a subprocess in my workfow, and a state node within. I can execute it, and it wait as expected in the state node. Until here, everything is ok.

Now I want to signal the state node with : executionService.signalExecutionById(executionId). But the problem is : I don't know the executionId of the subprocess! I can't use : executionService.startProcessInstanceById(processDefinitionId).getId() either because I don't know the processDefinitionId since jBPM generates custom keys for subprocess!

I have also tried to find the subprocess execution id from its parent process, but it doesn't seem possible to access child process from parent process.

Did I miss something?

I'm using v4.2
Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4267592#4267592