[jboss-user] [Spring Integration] - Re: Jndi lookup on spring factory return 'null'

marius.bogoevici do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 26 00:36:35 EST 2009

Ivan,

>From the other posts I understand that you are trying to get access to the JNDI-bound Application Context from another application running in the same application server (hence the same VM). These questions are about accessing the Application Context from outside the AS/VM (which as Ales said earlier is not possible, in short because of serialization-related issues).

So, you should access the context by a simple JNDI lookup for the name defined in the  element, as long as this is done from within an application running in the same AS the one where the deployer is being used.

Marius

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4267607#4267607

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4267607