[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - Re: jbpm-console

dejanmr do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 27 04:51:31 EST 2009

"sebastian.s" wrote : You can create new users programmatically using the IdentityService or you can just add them in the users' table in the database.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4267737#4267737

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4267737