[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - Re: jbpm-console

sebastian.s do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Nov 27 05:27:16 EST 2009

I have no clue how it is done in JBoss because I am using Tomcat. The Tomcat demo setup (jBPM-4.1) has this lines in the server.xml to reference the jBPM users' database. I don't know how JbpmConsoleRealm is implemented.

  |     <Engine name="Catalina" defaultHost="localhost">
  |
  |       <Host name="localhost" appBase="webapps" unpackWARs="true"
  |         autoDeploy="true" xmlValidation="false" xmlNamespaceAware="false">
  |
  |         <!--
  |           Current workaround for using the JBPM identity tables on Tomcat.
  |           Setting the Realm on the context with path /jbpm-console did not seem
  |           to work. Note that this workaround means that the cmplete localhost
  |           domain will use this realm !
  |          -->
  |         <Realm className="org.jbpm.integration.tomcat6.JbpmConsoleRealm"
  |                driverName="org.hsqldb.jdbcDriver"
  |                connectionUrl="jdbc:hsqldb:hsql://localhost:1701"
  |                connectionName="sa"
  |                connectionPassword="" />
  |
  |       </Host>
  |     </Engine>

It could be that the console does not use the custom IdentitySession since the BPM-console is not jused used exclusively for jBPM. Maybe you should ask about this in the BPM-Console forum.

P.S.: Please quote me correctly next time. :)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4267746#4267746

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4267746