[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services Users] - Re: JBossWS is Java EE 5 compliant?

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Nov 28 14:28:29 EST 2009

As far as I know, JBoss AS 5.x is Java EE 5 compliant. I believe that the "standard" configuration supplied in 5.x is the one that passed the certification tests.

anonymous wrote :  the 2007 whitepaper which states that JBossWS is not fully Java EE 5 compliant
Given that AS 5.0.0 was not released until the end of 2008 (Nov or Dec), it doesn't surprise me that a 2007 whitepaper would state such a thing.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4267917#4267917

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4267917