[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] - JBoss (Apr) jboss-native :: linux

rbrtfreund do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Nov 29 06:45:04 EST 2009

I'm trying to setup APR jboss-native on linux (CentOs). I've followed http://www.jboss.org/community/wiki/HowToAddAprToJBoss to no avail and tried this http://www.jboss.org/community/wiki/JbosswebBuildNative to build it from source.

With >native inside ${jboss}/bin/native It seems to still not find the Tomcat Native Library. Any pointers on what I need to do to get APR jboss-native working with linux CentOS. Seems like a config issue that it can't find the libtcnative when it's inside the bin/native. I have got it working on Windows.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4267950#4267950

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4267950