[jboss-user] [EJB] - How can an MBean depend on some SessionBeans

larryxu77 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Nov 29 21:22:11 EST 2009

I am working on a JBoss J2EE application.

I met a problem when I used MBean which depend on some EJBs.

How can an MBean depend on a SessionBean?

In JBoss4 I find a way to specify MBean depends on some  SessionBeans by adding below words in jboss-app.xml

<module-order>strict</module-order>

Now we are working on JBoss5.1, it seems doesn't work on JBoss5.1
I only find the similar function by the annotation 'depends' or xml setting like below.
@Depends({"jboss.j2ee:ear=slam-slaengineear-1.0-SCALABILITY.ear,jar=slam-persistence-slaengine-1.0-SCALABILITY.jar,name=SLAPollingConfigDAOBean,service=EJB3",
      "jboss.j2ee:ear=slam-slaengineear-1.0-SCALABILITY.ear,jar=tt-rawevent-ctr-1.0-SCALABILITY.jar,name=TTRawEventControllerBean,service=EJB3",
      "jboss.j2ee:ear=slam-slaengineear-1.0-SCALABILITY.ear,jar=tt-rawevent-ctr-1.0-SCALABILITY.jar,name=IncidentRawEventControllerBean,service=EJB3"})

But I don't want to keep this way because it is not a elegant way and I have to specify all references EJBs in the annotation.

Do you have any idea on it?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4267999#4267999

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4267999