[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - How to suspend Join Execution

pradeep.gulla do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 30 06:59:09 EST 2009

Hi, I'm using JBPM4 with SQLServer.

I've created a process XML such that it creates 4 parallel Tasks with Fork.
These 4 tasks joins on completion(Approval) to initiate another new Task(single).

My requirement is:
If any task requests a rework, rest of all active tasks should gets terminated/ended. But when I'm trying to end any execution (by retrieving all tasks) I'm getting no session found.
How to end these Tasks/executions ?? or End Join Execution ??

Thanks in Advance.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4268059#4268059

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4268059