[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] - Re: JBoss (Apr) jboss-native :: linux

rbrtfreund do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 30 14:43:43 EST 2009

Thanks for the help! Still in the same situation. It doesn't seem to pick it up no matter how I try it.

  | The Apache Tomcat Native library which allows optimal performance in production environments was not found on the java.library.path: /opt/jboss4/lib

How can I check or set where it looks for libraries to load. It's obvious from all the forums/ blogs/ irc / etc... that something isn't being loaded. Didn't have this problem on win only on linux. Is there some way to debug what's going on with this better? I already enabled the apache debug which provides me this

  | Caused by: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no tcnative-1 in java.library.path, no libtcnative-1 in java.library.path(/opt/jboss4/lib)
  | 	at org.apache.tomcat.jni.Library.<init>(Library.java:56)
  | 	at org.apache.tomcat.jni.Library.initialize(Library.java:157)
  | 	... 116 more

but still in the same spot. Any more ideas on where(what) to check?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4268174#4268174

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4268174