[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: using error-page in web.xml for custom error page

asafz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 1 06:45:42 EDT 2009

Well 404 is working for me, I just enter none exist URL and I do see my custom error page,

But when I try to create 500 error to see my custom error page I still see Jboss default error page and not my custom page.

I'm doing it by throwing runtimexception from my EJB tier.

Just wanted to add that I'm using EJB3, JSF, richfaces.
I'm sure that this is not related to my problem but just wanted to add this extra information.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4258100#4258100

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4258100