[jboss-user] [Security] - Re: Caller unauthorized on using a ejb3 statetlesssessionbea

praenti do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 1 10:06:11 EDT 2009

Some new output was generated after enabling debugging. But the only thing I can see, that the error is not in the login module but somewhere in the servlet container.

Is there something special that I have to pay attention when I'm using Struts2 as framework?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4258167#4258167

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4258167