[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0 Users] - Problem consuming EJB3 with remote client between JBoss 5 an

rodrigorjo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 1 11:53:15 EDT 2009

Hello everyone.

I have a problem that I really need to resolve as fast as possible.
I have an EJB3 application deployed on JBoss 5.1.0.GA.
Consuming those EJB3 with remote clients in other applications also deployed in JBoss 5 works fine.
But the problem is that I need to consume one EJB3 in a client that has to be deployed in a JBoss 4.2.3.GA.
I always get ClassCastException, I imagine because of diferent ClassLoaders.
I can't find anywhere what I have to do. I tryed to put several JBoss5 jars in the classpath of the application running in JBoss 4, but still can't manage to make it work.
The articles I found about ClassLoaders are usualy about isolating applications running in the same JBoss, but I want to consume in a remote client in a diferent JBoss.
Please, can somebody tell me or lead me to some article or document to help me?

Thanks,

Rodrigo

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4258214#4258214

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4258214