[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - Re: Awesome job with jBPM 4.1

lperea do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 1 14:55:12 EDT 2009

thanks for the fast reply, I've modified my configuration files, but i have a problem
When I set up the first SessionFactory (for Jbpm) it works fine, but when I set up the second SessionFactory (for the second datasource) it throw this error:

  | exception while executing command org.jbpm.pvm.internal.jobexecutor.AcquireJobsCmd at 1f7e273
  | org.jbpm.pvm.internal.wire.WireException: couldn't find hibernate-session-factory by type to open a hibernate-session
  | 	at org.jbpm.pvm.internal.wire.descriptor.HibernateSessionDescriptor.construct(HibernateSessionDescriptor.java:66)
  | 	at org.jbpm.pvm.internal.wire.WireContext.construct(WireContext.java:473)
  | 	at org.jbpm.pvm.internal.wire.WireContext.create(WireContext.java:452)
  | 	at org.jbpm.pvm.internal.wire.WireContext.create(WireContext.java:441)
  | 	at org.jbpm.pvm.internal.wire.WireContext.get(WireContext.java:421)
  | 	at org.jbpm.pvm.internal.wire.WireContext.get(WireContext.java:331)

(I'm not using  JPA)
any idea?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4258267#4258267

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4258267