[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: Defining classloading rules explicitly (through jboss-cl

cdivita do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 2 11:12:51 EDT 2009

"cdivita" wrote : Hi to all,

  | I want to deploy on JBoss 5.1.0 a web application that use log4j through commons-logging, and I want to configure logging using a custom log4j.properties file.
  |
  | So I tried to add the file jboss-classloading.xml to directory WEB-INF/lib to my WAR, as reported http://www.jboss.org/community/wiki/useJBossWebClassLoaderinJBoss5.
  |
  | Unfortunately the log4j.properties file that is int WEB-INF/classes directory of the WAR is ignored

I'm sorry, the post wasn't complete when I submit it.

The jboss-classloading.xml content is:
  | <classloading xmlns="urn:jboss:classloading:1.0" name="my-web-app.war"
  |     domain="my-web-app-domain" export-all="NON_EMPTY" import-all="true">
  | </classloading>

My war also contains jars of commons-logging and log4j. Someone can help me ??

Thank you,

Claudio

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4258431#4258431

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4258431