[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: issues with seting up jboss windows serivces.

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 2 11:47:22 EDT 2009

Just to be clear, when I ran "service.bat install" in a command prompt, the service did not get registered. But when I ran "service.bat install" in a command prompt opened using "Run as Administrator", the service did get registered. This was in Server 2008.

Therefore, I have to assume that there is something else wrong. Go into the service.bat file and comment out the "echo off" statement and run it again. Post the command and all of the output.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4258440#4258440

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4258440