[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - Re: What is the best pattern to deny method executions?

newcomer1 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Oct 4 03:58:11 EDT 2009

"lzdobylak" wrote : I'm starting learning jBPM and I was wandering what is the best pattern to deny method executions?
  | I mean how to prevent calling some methods depending on object state in workflow, or even more:
  | In arhitecture Client SWT <-> jboss EJB3 Application with jBPM
  | how to disable some actions on view (ex. in context menu of object)
  | ???
  | Do I need implement it all from scrach?
  | Is there any support from workflow engine?
  | Is there any good pattern to do this?
  |
  | Thansk for everyone :))))

Have you concidered using the gof state pattern?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4258556#4258556

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4258556