[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Migration to Jboss 4.05

nikhil_chidgopkar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 5 05:22:48 EDT 2009

Hi,
I have requirement of migrating a project from tomcat 5.5.28 to jboss 4.05 .
While doing the above ,I am facing the issues in jar file loading.

In the tomcat there are folder like ‘common’ and ‘shared’ which contains some project specific  jar file which needs to be loaded.
Is there similar functionality in jboss 4.05 (Have seen it in jboss-5.0.0.GA version).

I tried to place all the jars in the JBOSS_HOME\server\default\lib folder ,but still it doesn’t work.

I don’t have an option of re-bundling wars.

Please let me know any solution for it.

Thanks in advance.

--Nikhil Chidgopkar

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4258606#4258606