[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: Install JBoss

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 5 08:44:19 EDT 2009

When you say "JBoss", what are you talking about? The JBoss Application Server, or JBoss Tools? I think you mean JBoss Tools, so that is what my answer is based on.

anonymous wrote : What is the best method install Jboss?
The best way to install JBoss Tools is by using the Install New Software selection in the Help menu in Eclipse.

anonymous wrote : I can specify where the Seam is located
Did you download Seam? Then all you need to do in Eclipse to create a Seam runtime is specify the directory into which you unzipped Seam.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4258644#4258644

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4258644