[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging Users] - Re: Nullpointer while creating a remote JMS Session

belcar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 5 10:00:43 EDT 2009

I finally found the solution for my problem.  I had to put the javassist.jar and jboss-aop-jdk50.jar in my WEB-INF/lib folder to make it work.

This was a lot of trial and error going on here, so I would be delighted if somebody could explain why this happened to be the (a) solution.  Also why is this not documented, because I use the refdocs on a clean JBoss AS.
Just to understand what's going on.

Thanks in advance.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4258676#4258676

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4258676