[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging Users] - getDeliveringCount() analogous to getInProcessMessageCount()

rbenko do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 6 19:15:29 EDT 2009

Hi:

Sorry, newbie question.  Trying to upgrade an app from JBossMQ to JBoss Messaging.  I can't seem to find an answer to this.  In JBossMQ, QueueMBean had a method to get the 'in-process' message count - trying to figure out what the equivalent is in JBoss Messaging.  Javadoc does not have any description for QueueMBean.getDeliveringCount().  Thanks for any help.

And if anybody can point me to a migration document, that would be great.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4259008#4259008

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4259008