[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools Users] - Re: Find References and Refactoring for JSF and Seam EL

akazakov do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 7 04:25:49 EDT 2009

There are a few mentioned features:

Searching/Find EL references - works only for Seam. But we are going to enable it for JSF too.

Seam Refactoring - it's supposed to work only for Seam ;)

Renaming of EL variables used in Strings - Now we have only Seam Context variables renaming feature. But feel free to report a feature request in JIRA to rename related JSF managed bean if user changes any EL.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4259057#4259057

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4259057