[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - Re: Using JBPM for document workflow in a Java/Flex CMS soft
do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 7 07:47:19 EDT 2009
i too want to do the same thing. my requirement is that
1) a user logs in and uploads few documents , i create a process instance and saves the documents in jcr repository.
2) over the lifecycle of process old documents will be refered and new will be added with different set of properties.
3) Main concern is able to track all documents associated with a process,throughout the life cycle of process....
my design philosphy is :
1) i can have a jackrabbit remote or local repository , for each customer i will create a folder(jcr node) ,unique to his name or having a unique key.
2) over the lifecycle of process all docs will be added beneath this unique key folder,for a process.
3) i can store this node as process variable within jbpm so that if any document is required for a process, i have a direct reference to it in jbpm.
Please suggest if any there is scope for improvement or suggestions...
Technical challenge is ::
1) what is good way to integrate JCR into jbpm
a) i though of writing my own service interface that will interact with JCR remote repository and inject them into application through spring and perform document
management completely outside JBPM scope.
b) OR i should use JBPM Context service support to integrate Jackrabbit repository.
problem is that i have not seen any example over the net , on how it can be done.
no information is available on integrating remoteJCR repository into jbpm
my question is that can i write my own service classes , offering a way into JCR repositoryand can inject them into jbpm context as JCR service.
Can someone please suggest me how this can be done ?
View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4259127#4259127
Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4259127
More information about the jboss-user