[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] - how to change the root url of jboss

charlesbihis do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 7 20:24:07 EDT 2009

Hi all,

I have a (seemingly) simple problem that I'm hoping has a simple solution.  I've set up JBoss on my server so when I go to www.example.com, I see the beautiful default JBoss welcome page.  When I deploy my applications, say, "myApp", I go to www.example.com/myApp and I see my app.  Great, this is what I expected.

BUT, now I want to change the default root URL for my JBoss applications.  Particularly, I want to make it such that when I go to www.example.com/jboss, I see the JBoss welcome page, and when I go to www.example.com/jboss/myApp, I see my app.  In short, I want to change the root URL from www.example.com to www.example.com/something without having to change the context-roots in each project specifically.  I hope I've explained that well enough.  This seems like it'd be an easy thing to do, but I can't figure out how.  Can anyone help?

*BTW, I'm running JBoss 5.1.0.GA on CentOS.

Thanks in advance

Charles

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4259260#4259260

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4259260