[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: Problem with maven building JBoss AS
do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 8 11:54:35 EDT 2009
I used the tar.gz file from the web page.
1) What OS are you running?
2) What is the full path name to the base source directory?
3) Do you have internet access with no firewall restrictions?
4) Did you verify the download using md5sum?
5) Just to verify: opened a command prompt, cd'ed to the src/build directory, and then ran build.bat
6) How far down the build did it get? In other words, do you get this error almost immediately or does the build go for a while before getting this error? Do all of the third party JARs get downloaded (Explorer tells me that there are 2382 files and 535 folders in the thirdparty directory)
View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4259411#4259411
Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4259411
More information about the jboss-user