[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - Re: Ending task with timer - session is closed

alex.guizar@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 8 13:33:04 EDT 2009

Seems like an instance of JBPM-1135. By disabling the current session, jBPM is creating a separate session rather than using the existing one, which explains why your modified configuration works. It may not employ resources in the most efficient manner, tough.

I would suggest upgrading to jBPM 3.2.4 or later, but I realize Seam is pinning jBPM on version 3.2.2. The only real soution would be to have the Seam guys upgrade to a later version of jBPM.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4259434#4259434

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4259434