[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - jBPM 4: what are the performance improvements?

bwestrich do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 8 15:41:06 EDT 2009

Hello jBPM gurus,

We are using jPDL 3.2.3 for a high volume transaction processing system. We want to wring as much performance out of jPDL as possible.

The announcement for jBPM 4.0 (http://www.theserverside.com/news/thread.tss?thread_id=55178) mentions performance improvements, but doesn't provide further details. Could someone point me to links to the details on these improvements? This could be a big help for us in justifying an upgrade to 4.0.

Thanks,

Brian

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4259450#4259450

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4259450