[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - Re: How to stop a process instance

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 8 17:31:22 EDT 2009

The api in three was kind of blurry, yes, that is why it was simplified in 4. (But asking is always possible)

various variable scopes? Task local, transient and normal.

If the semantics of the various operations are not clear after working with it for several months I think something else might be wrong.

And a statement like
anonymous wrote : My customers have very basics needs for their workflows but I have discover that they cannot be done simply with the JBPM API.
Is like saying there are no obstacles between the earth and the moon, so it should be simple to get there but I do not know how.

What I mean by this is that the problem in reality is not that simple or you lack the knowledge (no offence) to see it. Complex processes can be done with jBPM, see slide 15 of http://www.slideshare.net/tombaeyens/jbpm-community-day-full-scale-stp-with-jbpm.

Tasks not being ended when a process is ended can be changed by setting the end-complete-process attribute on the end state to true.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4259470#4259470

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4259470