[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - Re: JBPM4.1, JBoss 4.23 and Seam 2.2.0

jjp do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 9 02:15:18 EDT 2009

Hi,

I found a workaround for my Problem:

I configured JBPM as seen in the examples (having two hibernate session factories). In the jbpm.hibernate.cfg.xml I mapped my Entities as

<mapping class="classname" />

and in the persistence.xml I mapped the JBPM Entities:

    <mapping-file>jbpm.repository.hbm.xml</mapping-file>
  |     <mapping-file>jbpm.execution.hbm.xml</mapping-file>
  |     <mapping-file>jbpm.history.hbm.xml</mapping-file>
  |     <mapping-file>jbpm.task.hbm.xml</mapping-file>
  |     <mapping-file>jbpm.identity.hbm.xml</mapping-file>

Both Session factories know about both entities. I don't know about the side effects but it seems to work.

I found this JIRA https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBPM-2038, maybe my problem is solved in 4.3 ?

Best regards,
Joerg

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4259520#4259520