[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - Re: Accessing the current task of a ProcessInstance and/or h

newcomer1 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 9 02:51:23 EDT 2009

Have you found a solution for this? We are have the same use case were we have a process with a lot of subprocesses that create several tasks and we need a simple way to query for all the tasks for the process including tasks generated by its subprocesses. The interfaces have some limitations and we have seen the need to create our own custom repositories that works over the jbpm tables for some of these queries using oracle specific features to do queries over tree structures.

jBPM seems very configurable and I think many projects will need to extend the basic service interfaces and the out of box query support using their own commands and extensions. The service interfaces cover the basic and most used features and I can understand that the jBPM development team wants to keep them slim.

You could create a custom command, but for me it seems like you will not come away from a downcast if you for example need to create custom queries using the hibernate critereia api.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4259533#4259533

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4259533