[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - Re: Unit test succeeds but process does not properly run whe

sebastian.s do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 9 03:16:39 EDT 2009

Thanks for the hint. Right now I was trying it again and it shows up like that I also get into trouble if I use the API directly. I have a webservice invoking methods on the jBPM API. By the use of the API I can start a new process instance and I can grab the assigned process instance id. I can even query for the active activities and they show up right. But as soon as I want to access the task list of one of the users having the tasks in their list an exception is thrown:

  | Caused by: org.hibernate.LazyInitializationException: could not initialize proxy
  |  - no Session
  |         at org.hibernate.proxy.AbstractLazyInitializer.initialize(AbstractLazyIn
  | itializer.java:86)
  |         at org.hibernate.proxy.AbstractLazyInitializer.getImplementation(Abstrac
  | tLazyInitializer.java:140)
  |         at org.hibernate.proxy.pojo.javassist.JavassistLazyInitializer.invoke(Ja
  | vassistLazyInitializer.java:190)
  |         at org.jbpm.pvm.internal.model.ExecutionImpl_$$_javassist_4.getId(Execut
  | ionImpl_$$_javassist_4.java)

When retrieving the task list of a user who does not participate in the process no exception is thrown.

To me this now looks a bit like the different resolved or rejected issues related to problems with fork and join. Since I got the problems although without using the console it can't be because or just because of the console.

Confused regards
Sebastian

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4259541#4259541

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4259541