[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: Jboss 4.2.3 GA upgrade

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 9 09:51:22 EDT 2009

"rasa" wrote :
  | Now i have changed my jar to application.ear

Why? :)

"rasa" wrote :
  | Any idea ???

We have been telling you that the real problem is in the code of the application that is deployed. The code is not following the spec. The WARN message tell you the exact issues with the app. The code needs to be fixed.

anonymous wrote : But the same warning is there in 3.2.5 version of jboss

Again, we have told you that earlier versions of JBoss were lenient if the application violated the spec. In AS-4.x you can workaround this by setting the "StrictVerifier" to false in JBOSS_HOME/server/< servername>/deploy/ejb-deployer.xml:

 <!-- Setting this to 'true' will cause all deployments
  |      to fail when the Verifier detected a problem with the contained
  |      Beans. If false, warnings/errors will be logged but the deployment
  |      will not fail.
  |     -->
  |     <attribute name="StrictVerifier">false</attribute>

But again this is just a workaround and you never know if this will be supported in later versions. The best way is to fix the application.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4259650#4259650

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4259650