[jboss-user] [Persistence] - Re: AS 5.1 - ResultSet closed, worked fine in 4.0.5

lpmon do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 9 17:57:06 EDT 2009

This is crazy.  We moved the code outside of the session bean and all works just fine.

Is there a rule that says:

If you create a ResultSet inside a session bean that you cannot return to a non-session bean caller?

If someone answers this question 'yes' then: How is it that I have been doing this exact thing for a long time with no problems.  The problem only surfaced when I moved from 4.0.5 to 5.1.0.    ??????

Restating: this is not an EJB3 resultset, just a simple JDBC Resultset.  All indications are that when the session bean method exits something is closing the ResultSet.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4259718#4259718

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4259718