[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0 Users] - Re: TimerService Restart Issue

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 12 06:52:17 EDT 2009

anonymous wrote : I get this exception as well. Is there any issue with dependency injection in EJBs when ejbtimeout is invoked?

  | Thanks,
  | Rod

Which exact error? Please post the entire exception stacktrace.

There are 2 exceptions mentioned in this thread:

1)

javax.naming.NamingException: Could not dereference object [Root exception is java.lang.RuntimeExcep
  | tion: Can not find interface declared by Proxy in our CL + BaseClassLoader@
  | 13c72d{vfsfile:/C:/java/jboss-5.0.0.GA/jboss-5.0.0.GA/server/feudalism/deploy/ejb2-timer-service.xml
  | }]

2)

org.jboss.aop.DispatcherConnectException: EJB container is not completely started, or is stopped.
  |         at org.jboss.ejb3.BlockContainerShutdownInterceptor.invoke(BlockContainerShutdownInterceptor
  | .java:60)

If it's the second error that you are running into, then watch this JIRA https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/EJBTHREE-1926

While posting logs or xml content or code, please remember to wrap it in a code block by using the Code button in the message editor window. Please use the Preview button to ensure that your post is correctly formatted.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4259844#4259844

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4259844