[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal Users] - Re: Role based landing page/portal for user

Amritap do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 12 08:37:52 EDT 2009

We have trying for the role based landing page in our project we implemented in by

extending DefaultPortalCommandFactory class.When we make above changes we land

successfully on the desired page but the default functionalities of the portal

server doesn't work.If we override the doMapping method of

DefaultPortalCommandFactory Class it throws Null Pointer Exception.:(

We are using jboss-portal-2.7.2 version

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in Advance
Amrita