[jboss-user] [EJB] - Re: generic business interface

mlieshoff do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 12 10:18:14 EDT 2009

Thank you for fast answering, the correct signatures are here :

Business interface is following :

  | public interface Business {
  |     // returns all elements of type t founded by name
  |     List<Item> getElementsByName(String name) throws Exception;
  | }

My remote is type for items of type Item :

  | public interface ItemRemote extends EJBObject, Business {
  |     // returns all elements of type t founded by name
  |     List<Item> getElementsByName(String name) throws RemoteException;
  | }

My bean :

  | public ItemBean implements SessionBean, Business {
  |     public<Item> List getElementsByName(String name) throws RemoteException {
  |     // do some magic to get list of item
  | }
  | }

Deploying fails because of this reason :

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4259908#4259908

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4259908