[jboss-user] [Clustering] - Re: HTTP Session passivation - How to survive server restart

RichardTaylor do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 12 16:52:45 EDT 2009

OK, it sounds like this may be ok in a single server dev environment, but doesn't make much sense in an actual/production cluster.  What you said makes sense.  In theory not all servers are suppose to go down at the same time anyway ;).   I had played with the purgeOnStartup but it seemed to lead to other inconsistencies in replication / startup, which is what you hinted at.   Thanks, I'll try to use it locally, but will skip it in production.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4259956#4259956

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4259956