[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal Users] - Facing issue whn tring to upgrade to Porlet-Bridge 2.0 jar

kulasekara do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 13 03:06:15 EDT 2009

Hi,

I've tried to sort the datatable column using sortBy attribute.But in the integrated multiple portlet environment it's causing some Ajax Script issue.
Some where in the forum discussion it's mentioned that this Ajax request will go into the application as HTTPServeltRequest instead of PortletRequest. So it returns a false value for the request.
and also I am advised to upgrade the Portlet-Bridge.jar to version 2.0 from 1.0. Upgrading this jar will solve the Ajax request issue.
I don't have much idea like upgrading the jars will resolve the sorting issue...and also request issue can anyone plz guide me in this issue.

And also I have tried to upgrade the Portlet-Bridge.jars 2.0.
It's causing some deployment issues.

I ve some quires need to be addressed..

1)Do i need to use portlet.tld 2.0 which uses JSR 286 Specification logic.
2)I think this Portlet.tld 2.0 version is available in portal-portlet-lib.jar.
3)Do I need to upgrade this portal-portlet-lib.jar also?
4)Is this JbossPortal 2.6 Aplication server support this upgradation or
5)Do i need to upgrade the Jboss Portal AS.

Kindly provide me some pointer or help me to resolve this quires and the issue...Appreciate your help...

Thanks
Pandiyan S

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4260000#4260000

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4260000