[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Web Configuration with all admin tools

bwalker55 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 13 13:58:02 EDT 2009

I'd like to use a configuration based on the 'web' configuration, but add the other two admin tools: Admin console, and web-console (jmx-console already comes bundled).
I've added admin-console.war and management/* from the 'default' config to the 'web' config.
Admin console works, but web-console does not.
The following errors are probably related and appear at startup:
10:33:13,096 ERROR [ProfileServiceBootstrap] Failed to load profile: Summary of incomplete deployments (SEE PREVIOUS ERRORS FOR DETAILS):

  | DEPLOYMENTS MISSING DEPENDENCIES:
  |   Deployment "jboss.admin:service=PluginManager" is missing the following dependencies:
  |     Dependency "jboss.jmx:name=Invoker,protocol=jrmp,service=proxyFactory,type=adaptor" (should be in state "Create", but is actually in state "** NOT FOUND Depends on 'jboss.jmx:name=Invoker,protocol=jrmp,service=proxyFactory,type=adaptor' **")
  |   Deployment "jboss.web.deployment:war=/web-console" is missing the following dependencies:
  |     Dependency "jboss.admin:service=PluginManager" (should be in state "Create", but is actually in state "Configured")
  |
  | DEPLOYMENTS IN ERROR:
  |   Deployment "jboss.jmx:name=Invoker,protocol=jrmp,service=proxyFactory,type=adaptor" is in error due to the following reason(s): ** NOT FOUND Depends on 'jboss.jmx:name=Invoker,protocol=jrmp,service=proxyFactory,type=adaptor' **
What else do I need to add to add to the 'web' configuration to make the web-console work? If there is a document somewhere that tells how to add/remove services (and the interdependencies) that would help also.
Thanks, Bob.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4260150#4260150

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4260150