[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services Users] - webserviceref annotation does not instantiate service object

mmello do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 13 20:16:51 EDT 2009

Hello,

I am using:
JBossAS5.1.0 on Windows Server 2003
JBossWS Metro 3.2.0

I have created a web service client that can be created and used with this code:
Ap009MService service = new Ap009MService();

However, it cannot be created with this code:
	@WebServiceRef(wsdlLocation = "http://hostname.com:8080/ServicesPool/Ap009MService?wsdl")
	private Ap009MService service;

I am not getting any errors in the code (except an NPE when I try to access methods of the null service object).

I cannot find a reason for this documented anywhere.

Does anyone know the best way to cause JBossWS(metro or cxf) to instantiate a web service reference automatically?

Will this @WebServiceRef annotation work at all under JBossAS-5.1.0+JBossWSMetro-3.2.0?

Thanks for any help!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4260195#4260195

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4260195