[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - Re: Question and remark about mail-templates

sebastian.s do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 14 04:46:36 EDT 2009

Sorry for the mess. By accident I pushed Submit and not preview. Editing posts is really a feature I would highly appreciate.

Okay, how to define mail templates in the configuration for the Tomcat demo setup:

1. Grab the jbpm.cfg.jar which was created during the run of ant demo.setup.tomcat.  It's in the lib-Folder of the Tomcat installation.
2. Put it in an empty directory and unjar it by using the command:

  | jar -xfv  jbpm.cfg.jar

3. Create a file named jbpm.mail.templates.xml
4. Create your template or templates in the following form inside this file:

  | <jbpm-configuration>
  |   <process-engine-context>
  |     <mail-template name="template1">
  |       ..
  |     </mail-template>
  |   </process-engine-context>
  | </jbpm-configuration>

5. Add the following line in the jbpm.cfg.xml:

  | <import resource="jbpm.mail.templates.xml" />

6. Create a new version of jbpm.cfg.jar by using the command:

  |  jar -cfmv jbpm.cfg.jar *.* ./META-INF/MANIFEST.MF

7. Replace the jbpm.cfg in your Tomcat lib-Folder with the newly created one. Don't forget to restart Tomcat.

Is there a better way to specify additional configuration settings before the jbpm.cfg.jar is created by the ant task? In build.xml you can set the property mail.smtp.host but not the from-address for example.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4260242#4260242

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4260242