[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - Re: Question and remark about mail-templates
do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 14 04:46:36 EDT 2009
Sorry for the mess. By accident I pushed Submit and not preview. Editing posts is really a feature I would highly appreciate.
Okay, how to define mail templates in the configuration for the Tomcat demo setup:
1. Grab the jbpm.cfg.jar which was created during the run of ant demo.setup.tomcat. It's in the lib-Folder of the Tomcat installation.
2. Put it in an empty directory and unjar it by using the command:
| jar -xfv jbpm.cfg.jar
3. Create a file named jbpm.mail.templates.xml
4. Create your template or templates in the following form inside this file:
| <mail-template name="template1">
5. Add the following line in the jbpm.cfg.xml:
| <import resource="jbpm.mail.templates.xml" />
6. Create a new version of jbpm.cfg.jar by using the command:
| jar -cfmv jbpm.cfg.jar *.* ./META-INF/MANIFEST.MF
7. Replace the jbpm.cfg in your Tomcat lib-Folder with the newly created one. Don't forget to restart Tomcat.
Is there a better way to specify additional configuration settings before the jbpm.cfg.jar is created by the ant task? In build.xml you can set the property mail.smtp.host but not the from-address for example.
View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4260242#4260242
Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4260242
More information about the jboss-user