[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - Re: [jBPM4] Synchronous process execution

c4s4l do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 15 13:36:54 EDT 2009

Ok Ronald, thanks for your clarification. Just by curiosity, my architecture is simple, what I want is a simple JBoss ESB service where there are two actions, the first action calls a JBPM process and the second action should not start before the first action fully ends (Process ends) because it depends from it and because of that is next in the pipeline and I don't want it to be executed in parallel with the first action. Do you see a way to do this?

Many Thanks,
Sergio

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4260600#4260600

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4260600