[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools Users] - Where is a "clear" button?

piotr.sobczyk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Oct 17 07:08:05 EDT 2009

Despite I have JBossTools installed I still use standard "Servers View" more often that "JBoss Server View". Why? Because it has very useful "clear" button that just removes the application from AS and deploys it again - something that programmer need more often that restarting AS.

I know I can do it from "JBoss Server View" deleting application in "Explore" window and redeploying it by using Add/Remove option but it takes a lot more time and clicking!

Why the heck was "Clear" button not derived from standard "Servers" view like other buttons? And what is "Publish" button for? It seems that most of time it does just nothing.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4260876#4260876

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4260876