[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] Can't find jbossweb-service in the Maven repository

Antonio Goncalves antonio.mailing at gmail.com
Sun Oct 18 05:56:13 EDT 2009

Hi all,
I'm working on a project that wasn't build with Maven, and now we are
migrating it to Maven. We need some classes that are located in
the org.jboss.web.tomcat.security package. There are in the
jbossweb-service.jar file. But we can't find this artifact in the Maven
repository. The only way we managed to make it work is by :

<dependency>
    <groupId>jboss</groupId>
    <artifactId>jbossweb-service</artifactId>
    <version>${jboss.version}</version>
    <scope>system</scope>
    <systemPath>${basedir}/lib/jbossweb-service.jar</systemPath>
</dependency>

But we can't find it in the JBoss Maven repository (we've found an
entry in MvnBrowser web site but
http://www.mvnbrowser.com/artifact-details.html?groupId=jboss&artifactId=jbossweb-service)

Any idea ?
Thanks,