[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - NullPointerException in JobExecutorMessageSession.send while

joelmatt do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 21 00:36:25 EDT 2009

Hello,
I have an application which is using spring and jbpm 4.0.
The application works fine if all the tasks are synchronous .
But when I add an asynchronous task in between it is giving me
Null pointerException in JobExecutorMessageSession.send.
It seems like the transaction is not injected into the JobExecutorMessageSession. I have JobExecuter configured in my
jbpm.cfg.xml
	<import resource="jbpm.jobexecutor.cfg.xml" />
 and my spring config contain
<bean id="jbpmConfiguration" class="org.jbpm.pvm.internal.cfg.SpringConfiguration">
  | 		<constructor-arg value="etc/jbpm.cfg.xml" />
  | 	</bean>
  | 	<bean id="processEngine" factory-bean="jbpmConfiguration" factory-method="buildProcessEngine" lazy-init="false" />

I tried jbpm 4.0 but it it is also giving the same exception.
Can anybody suggest what i am doing wrong...
Regards,
Joel

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4261387#4261387

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4261387