[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - Re: identities from LDAP example pls!

p4w3l do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 21 06:30:44 EDT 2009

I googled that people trying own identity systems with jBPM even 2 years ago ( example: http://jelmer.jteam.nl/2007/10/08/extensibility-jbpm-style/ ). jBPM doc mentions about it and its config files seems to be prepared to configure this. Just wandered if you have any example. I cannot synch hundreds of users and roles from in-house systems into jBPM manually. Till identities are not pluggable I understand jBPM is in early development stage. For me it is first thing to do :)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4261429#4261429

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4261429