[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - Re: [JBPM 4] - Process Definition

sebastian.s do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 21 11:49:06 EDT 2009

AFAIK you can create process definitions programmatically. I just don't recall if they're based upon jPDL or PVM. Look it up in the javadocs. Should be there. Regarding creating a process definition file (I am not sure about your question) you should accomplish this on your own by using some XML tool since the jPDL language is XML-based and not to complicated.

And yes, it is possible to maintain different version and use them on the same time. Should be in the userguide.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4261536#4261536

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4261536