[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - Re: Jbpm/MySQL not working on linux, but fine on Windows

roger0681 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 21 12:00:54 EDT 2009

I'm not running JBPM on MySQL, but once I had a similar problem.

I solved it not by renamig tables, because I didn't know if they were called using different caps from different modules (obviously, it wasn't using Hibernate), but by using Mysql Proxy.

In it I wrote a script that replaced table names used with any case to the case the tables were named. It worked fine, though the solution includes another intermediary to the database.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4261538#4261538

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4261538