[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - Re: JpdlProcessDefinition cannot be cast to java.util.List

bwestrich do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 21 13:23:07 EDT 2009

Usually when I've gotten this error I can resolve it by deleting all the process definitions that are in my database, then redeploying the process definition.  Possibly I had an old process definition in my database that refers to a Java class that no longer exists?

Not that this fix is practical to do in a production environment, but it might help as a short term fix while looking into the root cause.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4261556#4261556

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4261556