[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - Re: [JBPM4] Migration from one process definition version to

vchira do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 22 08:06:15 EDT 2009

"kukeltje" wrote : please can you search the forum first (either with google or directly) and then get back with more detailed questions. In general my answers would be:

  | 1: Yes, but not that easy / Depends
  | 2: No

I don't know who you think you are but can you frikin' stop posting this c..p in all posts? i searched google like crazy without an definite answer waht kind of deployment is officialy supported in jBPM 4.1 and how can we migrate Processes from one version to another.  this is a Problem that all serios jBPM users have it!!! why don't you just write something about it in User docu or developer docu if you are so frikin' smart!!!!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4261697#4261697

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4261697