[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - Re: Using JBPM for document workflow in a Java/Flex CMS soft

noicangi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 23 09:09:37 EDT 2009

hi everyone, finally i decided myself to use jbpm3.2.6SP1 with mysql 5 and eclipse galileo + JBoss tools 3.1 m3.

My question is i don't know how to integrate jbpm to a flex aplication, i understand i need to "send" a signal from a task or state node to flex...and then "receive" the complete signal to continue though my process diagram definition.

how can i do that? i think i need to modify the simple process.java file....i'm correct? or i'm doing all wrong.

Thanks...

n.Oicangi

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4261860#4261860

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4261860